Multi Panel Slider, This Awesome Module Displays multiple modules on its Panel, To Display multiple modules put module ids from back-end of the module. In front-end, You will see them on the top, as you click on the button it will slides Down and display modules in its wrapper. On Re-Click on the button It will Slides Up and Wrapper will Close. Main Feature is You can create multiple instance of this module for separate modules.
TO see the Demo1 Just click on "Login/Register" which is at Top.
Installation of the Module is child Play First Buy this module, You’ll get a zip package named “unzip_first_multipanelslider”. So like it’s name you have to unzip it first, Inside this package there are 2-folders one for joomla1.5 and 2nd for joomla 2.5. Take a zip what you want and just install it then go to the module manager find Multi panel slider module.
1) If you are opening the site without login (as guest), In the panel button you'll see text 'Hello Guest'. this text can be change according to you.
2) If you have created your account and logged in with your login detail then In the panel button 'Hello Guest' will Replace by your username like 'Hi demo'.
3) You can change 'Login/Register' and 'Close panel' Text from backed in two ways one when you are logged in and another when you are not logged in(opening site as guest).
4) You can create Multiple Instances of this module for separate modules.
you can test with the demo login details:
Open Top panel slider module from backend there many options:
- Module Ids: Put Module Ids (of those Modules whom do you want to display on its Panel ). If you want to display multiple modules put module ids but should be comma separated like demo Image.
- Open Multi Panel Button Label Before Login : Put here Button Title(label) (It will display when you are Not logged In) show when Panel is open .
- Close Multi Panel Button Label Before Login : Put here Button Title(label) (It will display when you are Not logged In) show when Panel is Closed.
- Open Multi Panel Button Label After Login: Put here Button Title(label) (It will display when you are logged In) show when Panel is open .
- Close Multi Panel Button Label After Login: Put here Button Title(label) (It will display when you are logged In) show when Panel is Closed.
- Multi Panel Width: Set here Multi Panel Width here.
- Multi Panel Height: Set here Multi Panel Height here.
- Module Class Suffix: You can set here Module class Suffix.
Extra Configuration for Joomla 1.7:
After installing top panel slider module on joomla 2.5 you need to set a position from the configuration. But Module will always display on Top
Uses Instructions :
Display Modules on its (Multi panel slider module) Panel and don’t want to display those modules in any other place of the Page So just open the configuration of the module and click on the position box and delete the current position and set it Blank.
As you'll pay via Paypel then it automatically downloads still if you got any problem, You can use our support-forum. you can mail me at